>As for myself I eat paleo, eat absolutely no processed sugars of any kind,
>the only oils I use are olive and coconut oil....

Before I plunk down some hard-earned cash and BUY some, does coconut oil
have a flavor that makes it not good, tastewise, in some dishes?  I'd like
to have some but don't want to buy it and regret it.

>I guess my point of view is that Cordain went PC on the cholesterol
>saturated fat issue to gain greater acceptance.

IMO, I think you're right.  Which dissappoints me no end.  He's done so much
outstanding research.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO