>D'Adamo is also A as I remember so he probably follows his vegetarian diet.
>  ...he's a victim (rich victim) of his theory.

For what it's worth, I'm blood type A, too.  My eyebrows hit the ROOF when I
saw his claim that type A's are the only ones who can handle carbs very
well.  As if!  If I ate what he says is nifty-keen, I'd be a fat, flatulent,
irregularly-cycled, manic-depressive bitch.  Talk about a victim of his
theory!  And not rich, to boot.  I take anything his says with a five-pound
block of salt.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/