From: "w4hc" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: Paypal

Hello to list,
 I would like to hear from anyone that uses Paypal and would like to know
what you think, good or bad. I am thinking of signing  up for Paypal myself
but I would like to hear from others that have used it first.
 I recently tried to pay for some repairs to a piece of ham radio equipment
and was told that the only way I could pay was with Paypal, personal check
or M.O. I payed by check whitch took much longer. I usually pay by
mastercard.
 I would appreciate any info on this. You can email me personally or to the
list as some others might also be interested.

Best Wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY