Hi - I heard from many of you that said not to eat the Nature's Path puffed rice because of cross-contamination issues.  I didn't use it.  I also heard from the company today - they said their puffed rice is cross-contaminated and not safe for celiacs.

I want to make the granola in Bette Hangman's cookbook.  What brand of puffed rice should I use?

Lori