I just talked to Zuzu( in health food stores) and they are not gluten-free- contain wheat germ oil.  Then I called Lancome-- got the runaround and they cannot guarantee any product has not come in contact with gluten.  so I wouldn't use their lipstick gloss or lip liner. Has anyone compiled a list of gluten-free lipsticks?  I had been using Zuzu for months--no more.