Hello; I have been diagnosed with celiac sprue disease last August. I am
slowly learning which products are acceptable and which cause problems.
Can anyone tell me about millet? Some sources say it is okay; some say
not. There is also the oats debate. I can't tell at this stage if eating
millet causes a problem; it's too complicated for me to sort out. Is it a
trial-and-error kind of thing, or what? Thank you for your input.