Hey Guys & Gals!

I have Win98se and a Sony CDRW drive and I use “MusicMatch” to burn CDs. When I burn my mp3s to a ‘CDRW’ disk, it  records OK converting mp3 to cda and the disk plays OK on my D drive but it won’t play on a regular CD player. I have no problem when burning music to a ‘CDR’ disk. Also have no problem when burning data to CDRW. Can Someone explain what is going on?

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out. PCSOFT's List Owner's: Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>