Oko

Get ready , you are most welcome any time .I promise you this Honestly

I will kill a big sheep ( harrie narr -the one that is tappahed ) for you on that day and yes we will bbq  Pa joof style all day and night ( remember the son of Kalibah the tailor , hagan street) He is now in Chicago , he is an expert on the ribs.  can you fess-skin-  dont worry I will  with an electric pump not blowing it by mouth -  as amet Jobe used to do.Sang Ndow may be a better cook than you  but we shall see how you marinate the meat first as a test . getting hungry ?

I have naanah-mint - growing wild in my back yard so the attaya will be  a must with special imported baradas  and  asian chinese  green tea  gunpowder number three (laugh)

do not worry about the cookies & milk, we will leave that for Xmas. just get a digital cam or a vcr

Actually I am planning to build a fanal as a hobby in my garage so I may need your help _ I already started with cardboard and wood as tarrah is not available here , but please do not bring that special knife that cuts the bamboo and tarrah  on board the airplane . ( we want you in one piece _ if those air marshalls see the Tarrah knife they will grabb you and call you a terrorist)

Seriously you have my full support to even use my office for your promotion anytime.

by the way just to get things straight up front now before I get chewed up for having a secret agenda , I am not expecting ANYTHING financial from you , nor am I seeking popularity or even acknowledgement of any sort in your books or any programs - seriously .Just palin old good old days revival - deal and if you have some old pics please share them when you come. I have some with my "famous " or funny  short multi coloured trousers   Agnes davies ( babes) of allen street  used to call " Hang em day"

On a final note do you remember the boxer Mr Fowlis at leman street ? and the sambo jones show with the raleigh bikes . There was a boxer who came to perform from Lagos ( i think he was called dick tiger???- please correct me .I)

It is getting late good night

habib