Joseph Sambou ,

William joof who was and still  is  a Gambian ambassador told me Harry Sambou was his half brother in Lagos and since harry sambou  is your brother then that makes Willie  is your half brother too . That is how . I hope that answers your question if not I  stand corrected .

Joe , I  never said anything you are claiming  and I do not know where you are coming from with hearsays  and illusions of gossips But you are right let us get on with more important issues  and consider this the  final closing chapter in our past relationship.  May God reveal the truth and guide our hearts towards peace and  justice for all .

have a good day

habib

have a good day