Does anyone else on this list have these problems with their eyes:

Ocular migraines
Fuch's Corneal Dystrophy

?

I don't know why, but the common migraines I used to get have become concentrated in my left eye, and it gets really uncomfortable.  I have developed "work arounds", and in doing so, solved another problem I had, bloating.

I'd be glad to correspond with anyone, and if there is enough interest, post to the general list.

Bec Markle
Erie, PA