    A correction to the ABC web site that was given to contact "The View."
It is ".com" not ".come"  Just go to
http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/index.httml.  Then click on, at the top,
"Ask the Viewmaster."  Request that celiac be given a segment on the show,
since the new co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck has this challenge we all share.
Don't be afraid to give a personal comment. (You might end up on the show).
If we flood them with comments, who knows?  -- Ron in NY