My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago, and we now have things up and running again.  However, I am not sure whether my Symantec antivirus editions is
working.  When I try to go in and manually scan the hard drive, there is no OK button to allow this function.  I am wondering whether the Auto Protect
is running at boot-up.
The reason I began to question this is that the computer is acting rather strangely from time to time.  For example, when Outlook 2000 comes up, I get the
message "Menu Bar, Abracadabra".  I have to press Alt to leave the Menu Bar every time I load the program.
I am running Windows 2000 and so can't find a config.sys file to check what is running at start-up.  Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

Keith Bundy
Director of Student Development
Dakota State University
Madison, SD