Alagi

Either way the Saddam man was captured . Honestly it does not matter who did the capture.

Personally , I know of a close friend of someone -I know very well- who was killed by Saddam personally  during the Iran iraq. so to me his due process in my books is done and he is guilty of murder first degree.  I am not saying Bush is an angel . All I am getting to is not to delay justice and hang saddam as soon as possible .

Alagi why waste all the money on the trial when you know as well as i do that the man is a confirmed muderer. I have also seen evidence of it both on TV and from people who suffered in his hands -directly - yes not even indirectly.

I am convinced that he is guilty and must pay the price for his crimes.and if he was not a coward he would not have been under cover to be caught by the Kurds or Americans  anyway.

otherthan that we are still friends , Mr Ndure .  It is true that only God knows what he did and why but imho  thousands of people can't be lying about Saddam  did to them or their famalies .

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy new year

habib