In a message dated 12/12/2003 8:47:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Now, perforated metal
is an excellent way to modify bad acoustics, if you can reatin the air
cavity above the dropped ceiling.
Interesting thought, Ilene.

Hadn't thought of perforating the corrugated.  My high school auditorium (which was used for exterior shots in "Sleeper," and was the scene of my Thespian performances) had interior wall finishes of perforated corrugated metal. And if Pyrate goes that route, instead of doing whatever else he might do with the rest of his life, he can spend it drilling billions and billions of teeny little holes in sheet metal, without denting the shit out of it.

Maybe that's what the Pyratess has in mind to keep him out of her hair.

Ralph