In a message dated 12/12/2003 6:53:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Ya know, I think this Moondog fella probably retired up here.  He may still
be living under a bridge or on the fringes somewhere.  When I worked at the
local hospital we had a dr that grew up in NJ.  His parents came to visit
one time and his mother remarked that there were more wierdos per sq ft in
Brattleboro than any other place on earth, and she was familiar with the
Big City.  We do seem to be sort of a Mecca for the unusual here.  Don't
know why except that farmers tend to be tolerant of others.  It is an
experience to go to town and see the parade.  They don't bother me, except
the "same sex" stuff.  That gives me the willies.  They have a bar just up
the road from us but it is only open late at night so we never see them.
Ruth, you are truly a pisser!

Ralph