Michael Jackson is being judged by some for the same reason people judge
persons witth disabilities when they are accused. They assume a "difference" makes
one prone to deviant behavior. However, the fact that he himself stated he
liked sleeping with young children does not help his case. The motives of the
parents are questionable in this case. Why did they wait almost one year before
bringing this too light? I just object to persons bringing race into it. What
about Woody Allen? I can't stand Allen for what he did. As for O.J., I'll go
with Chris Rock who states "OJ hasn't been black since he won the Heisman
Trophy!"

Bobby