In a message dated 11/16/2003 4:32:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Ralph,  You sent a message today " Proto-preservationist in protracted
purgatory prio" that comes up with a message, "Error during editing."  I
don't know what is wrong with this message but if it is something earth
shattering please resend. [emphasis added]
  Thanks,  Ruth
What a kidder you are, Ruth!

Look at the bright side-- you didn't have to read it OR delete it without having read it first!

Ralph

PS: The full subject was probably "Proto-preservationist in protracted purgatory prior to proctological probes,"  and most likely had something tangential to do with the jillions of Jeremys jamming our junctions just now.

PPS-- Which reminds me--who's the weisenheimer who arranged for the nice folks in the fictional town of Young America, MN to send me a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor? Pyrate and Rudy (and the other hair-faced Pinheads) better have gotten them, too, or I'm gonna be pissed.  If I'm ever gonna shave again, it's gonna be with a straight razor, of which I already have several.  Now THERE'S an incentive to grow a beard.