-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Symbolic CAMPing in OHIO

In a message dated 11/11/2003 11:44:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Certainly an interesting interpretation. Thanks! I think.  See, I was trying to figure out how perverse the rest of you (or whoever it was that designed this thing) are.  So, are you into hermaphrodites or do you just know some?  Uhhhh....no and no.  And I don't think my membership in the Holder's Union qualifies me in this case.   It might make a difference to a Free Pisser
Ralph