Ebou

Your closing sentence says it all. These LUNATICS who have a long beard think that they know the religion better than their creator. Honestly Ebou when we came here in the very early seventies there were only a few masjids or even muslims , now alhamdullilah we have countless and still growing. It took all us us here to build our own Islam trade center ( WTC) just to see it burn down in our own faces and destroy all our countless efforts to express how and what true Islam stand for. we gained so much and one day Bin laden high jacked it for foolish reasons like the downing of the Buddha statues in Afghanistan that were there before Islam or christianity and even Judaism.

just take this last bombing in Istanbul - it was mainly and probably only muslims who died and lost their breadwinners..

I hope we learn from these mistakes . Muslims should have condemn bin Laden long ago publicly and protested against his alqieda otherwise he would not have gotten this far

Thanks again and have a happy Koriteh

habib