Oko

Thanks for reminding me . Yes indeed we had a good converstaion & thanks too but  because we were all there and I also received books from China and Cuba I did not feel it was out of place to mention it but you are right and that was why I mentioned your name . remember I was coined named Nasser by my classmates when I had a clash with our English language teacher a British VSO called Mike - beacuse he ridiculed Nasser and Nkrumah  in class and I walked out in protest . I had some support from father Cleary by not expelling me as the Irish had their own rivalry with the Brits then.

Oko I urged you to really sit and write some of your experiences  honestly ,so that the younger ones would benefit  from our rich past . You also reminded me of my good old days of cricket , and the twisted balls I threw and of course Mr Bisinti with the boxes .I chucked at  my short term musical days with our common friend Pa njie (rip)

. No brother oko , I take no offense but thank you and  honor our friendship >be rest assured that I have no interest but to enhanse your projects as promised I will look foward to your group and your memoiors . count on me as your first buyer and supporter.

I have No interest in copy rights but probably a mutually beneficial business venture.(laugh)

Hope that this clears it I too can help you bring back some memories like those of hagan street the the dewtirr distribution during the union strikes .you were one of a kind !!

cheers

brother

Habib

ps No matter what you say you are a Banjulian from Hagan street - you can't escape that

I can claim Kuntaur KTR too but we were born in Banjul thus our qualifications fit the name

hdg