Hi folks,

A group of friends will be traveling to Boston's Chinatown on Sunday to enjoy an annual tradition of Dim Sum.  We go to the China Pearl which has always been a great place to go. I have not been there since being diagnosed. The language barrier and the way in which Dim Sum is presented will make it impossible for me to convey my CD issues.  I want to go just because we have so much fun, but if necessary I will eat before we go unless some of you have suggestions for me. My fingers are crossed!

Thank you in advance, and any summary I may be able to provide will be delayed due to the guests we have staying with us at this time.

Regards!
Glenda
Portland, ME