I have a computer with windows 98 which is now missing the following files
(svcinit.exe & win.ini) as they were infected with a virus, quarantined, unable to be repaired & then deleted by Norton. Is there a site similar to the .dll site where you can download
these files? Someone borrowed my win 98 install CD & I no longer have it.

Kevin Lauzon