We run XP Pro on several workstations where we want to control access to several installed game applications to a single user and password.  Now, I know that the applications will still appear in all the Win progam lists;  but is there any reason that we cannot just change the permissions to the folder where the applications reside in order to limit useage to the one user we wish to run?

Tommy Holmes, Jr.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>