I recently e-mailed the manufacturer of a new soy milk called "SUN SOY" and the reply stated that all three flavors of their product (vanilla, original and choclate) are Gluten-Free.

I also spoke with the product information rep at Pacific Foods last week regarding the change in formulation of some of their  milk-alternative beverages and was told that ALL their soy, rice and  almond milks are  now GF.

SALUD!!

-Dab in OR