I just got my DVD burner witch will do all the formats but my question is, is there anything I need to do special to burn dvd in digital format?  Do I need special cables?  If I do what are they and were do they plug in at?  I am wanting an exact copy of my dvds in dolby digital and THX sound quality and I am wondering exactly how to get it....

thanks
Ross

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly newsletter with great tips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The NOSPIN Magazine Visit our web site to signup: http://freepctech.com