Bulli,

I am very busy right now but will respond to email very soon.

Coavh

> [...]
>Ebou lied constantly on this forum. Pa, it is not my responsibility to
>accuse people of lying online without any evidence or firsthand knowledge
>of what they lied about. I have never indicated to you that Ebou has lied
>on the forum. How can you bravely say that I knew Ebou has constantly lied?
>Are you trying to put words into my mouth? Don't try to be too smart.
>
>You might be offended by what I had to say, but that was not my intent and
>I would apologize to you or anyone who feels the same. I like this forum
>and I think we all ought to be careful not to deviate from the intent of
>this forum. You are not only misleading the readers of your posting but you
>have also wrongfully accused me. There is no mention of Yaya, Sheriff or Pa
>Samba in my posting. All what I said was I enjoyed reading Ebou's postings
>and found them a times interesting. Pa, you most have confused the
>difference between praising someone or agreeing with someone and
>acknowledging someone's work or giving some an encouragement.
>
>Pa you are free to say anything about me, make any assumptions or wrongful
>allegations on my character and my political believes. I would not play the
>game of cat and mouse with you or anyone else on the net. The issues at
>stake are greater than Bulli Dibba or any single Gambian. I reserve my
>judgement of other people’s character and values for you or someone else
>who feels like doing so.
>
>Let me go back and address some the erroneous statements you made against
>me. I was never a critic of Yaya or any body else. Having said that, I
>would not hesitate to give Yaya some credits no would I hesitate indicate
>certain mistakes I believe his regime might have made. I do not criticize
>people instead I disagree with people on issues when necessary, we are
>human beings and we all see and judge things differently most of the times.
>I came to the US before Yaya took power in 1994 and I have never voted in a
>single election in the Gambia. As a Gambian no one has a right to condemn
>my political believe or affiliation.
>
>Pa, for you to advice me to rethink my priorities and loyalty is an insult
>that is accepted by me. I know my rights and I always ask what I could do
>for my country and not what others think of me. I do not question other
>people's priorities or their loyalties, I do not go online to attack or
>question the character and decency of my fellow citizens. Politics is a
>game and no situation is permanent in politics. Therefore we should all
>play the game fairly and maintain the spirit of love and respect among us
>as brothers and sisters. Despite our differences and our stand on issues of
>today, we are the future leaders of Gambia and it is important that unity
>and mutual understanding between all Gambians remain our focal point. I
>love my country and I love Gambians.
>
>I apologize to any one who is offended by my last or any posting on this

Bully,

I find your posting absolutely disturbing. What is the good work that

>Ebou
> > is doing that you're are praising him for? I remember you as a critic of
> > Jammeh until when your brother Sheriff Dibba decided to join the criminal
> > regime. Why the sudden change of heart? And donot take this as a personal
> > attack.

You know very well that Ebou Jallow has lied constantly on this forum.

>He
> > has gone from working to overthrow jammeh to shamelessly apologising to
>him.

I believe the time to be honest to one another is right now. Let us

> > stop this nonesense of singing empty praises to people who have
>contributed
> > immensely to the degredation of our country.

Bulli, i would advise you to rethink your priorities and loyalty. I

>will
> > honestly say that if your brother Sheriff Dibba was still in the
>opposition,
> > you would be a critic of Jammeh. It is imperative to remind you that your
> > loyalty should be to the gambia and not to anybody else just because your
>are
> > related to him.

Give my regards to everybody in Minnesota, and hope to see you in

> > October.

Coach