Hi All,
I'm a new subscriber.
Every time I try to create a new document in Office, my mouse "hangs up" halfway down the page making me unable to create any office documents.  If I restart my computer, the mouse works fine as long as I stay out of Office.  I use Windows 98 and have upgraded Office 97 to Office XP Pro Special Edition.  I have checked the MS Office website for updates, and the scan indicates everything is up to date.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Selina W

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>