Hi guys!!

I recently uninstalled Yahoo messenger from my computer.  Unfortunately, it seems to have left some trash behind, in the form of an ActiveX Control that won't go away.  It is under the C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files directory.  It is titled "YInstStarter Class". Everytime I select it to be removed, it reappears in the directory.  The dependency file is not to be found on my hard drive.  What do I do???

Thank you,
Phil Gagne.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml