Hi again everyone,
well, it's really looking like no one has been using (or is able to use) the ic-703. This is a little discouraging because I like what I read about it. However, let ask what some of you can tell me about using the ic-706. I have seen comments from some of you that you {wn, or have owned one of these in the past. Icom says the ic-703 is similar to the ic-706 and will work with the ut102 speech board. Can I get some feedback about how the ic-706 is to use? This should give me some idea aabout the ic-703.

Thanks again.

73

Ron
n6msa