Hi All,

We are taking a last minute outing to San Francisco on Wednesday and Thursday.  For those of you who live in the area or have successfully eaten GF there, can you recommend a restaurant near Union Square? (nothing fancy)  We are staying at the Argent Hotel on 3rd and Market.
It's been so long since I have been to San Francisco, I don't even know what the good restaurants are in that area any more.
Thanks for any help!

Thanks,
Beth Kassis
El Dorado Hills, CA