Here is the message that I received from Welch's when I contacted them regarding the gluten-free status of their gummy fruit snacks. I was thrilled! Tammy

Thank you for contacting Welch's.   All Welch's products are gluten
free with the exception of Welch's Fruit First, a product that
contains granola. In all instances, however, we recommend that
individuals consult with their physician regarding dietary decisions.
We hope this information is helpful to you.