Hello,

Thanks everyone who tried to help me solve the problem of documents being larger than the display and thus half of the document being out of view.  I still have a black band on the sides, but it's gone on the top and bottom, but more importantly the display is back to a normal size and I can finally see what I'm doing.  Thanks again for your time, and sharing your knowledge.

Cathy Pierce

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>