Ford, & chevy & Dodge have rebates of 1000.00 once you put special
equipment in them.   Some communities have deals on property tax. I had
to take my Registrastion, Bill of sale, & bill of sale for conversion to
the tax colector with an Rx from the doctor-put the ramp up & down, show
them the tie downs & now I pay no property tax on it. The first year
that would have been about 1200.00- now with depreciation it would be
about 800.00  so it is a great savings.    oy