In a message dated 7/31/2003 6:16:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Tell them then to steer clear of Liberia where the dogs &cats are being
sold on the street.

Hell, we can buy dogs and cats in pet stores here, or in restaurants (I betcha). Besides which, they're doing a hell of a lot worse things on the streets of Liberia than buying and selling dogs and cats.

But as far as dogs and cats are concerned, what's the difference, other than sales tax, table linen, and air fare to Monrovia?

As Lisa No. 3 (I think she was Lisa No. 3); in any case, AKA Miss St. Louis) used to say, "Yum, yum!"  But not in regard to companion animals.

Ralph