Pam, Ralph thinks he's changed the color of his letters! Should we tell him? -jc On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 02:56 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote: ArialIn a message dated 7/23/2003 3:19:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes: Comic Sans MS0000,0000,FFFFRalph prefers to write in big pink letters, Arial0000,0000,0000Pam, Actually, I don't in the least prefer the big pink letters; I was stuck with them by Mollie until I stumbled on how to get rid of them a day or two ago.  At least, I THINK I got rid of them. Ralph