Why I hate people 2-

Yes the Wall Collapse that shut down the trains and traffic @ 58th & Lex
was the same one that I got the emergency call on, while golfing, last
October and scrambled people to look at it on a Friday afternoon.

And yes it was the same one that I called in some favors to ascertain if
it was in imminent danger of collapse, or just as I suspected in dire
need of some work this spring.

The same bldg that I was told- no decision was forthcoming, when I
called in February.

The same one where I noticed the scaffold a couple weeks ago....

The same on where it's obvious that the sequence of operations and
methods that EDGE suggested was too expensive....

DD