In a message dated 7/3/2003 9:49:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I take it Fluffy has gone to "The Great Swamp in the Sky," or where ever
> good turtles go for their eternal reward?

Ruth,

Now that you mention it, we have a Great Swamp in New Jersey.  If Fluffy had
been sent here,  s/he coulda spent eternity with Jimmy Hoffa.

As for "The Great Swamp in the Sky," well, even I haven't heard that that
exists in Joisey.

Actually, the (New Jersey) Great Swamp and the Meadowlands (specifically
somewhere under Giants Stadium, where Hoffa is reported to repose) are probably
20-30 miles apart, but at least they'd be in the same state.

Ralph