  -----Original Message-----
  From: When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Witold
Karwowski
  Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 8:21 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: animal planet

  I know it is not histo-presto and not even funny but how to get rid of a
  skunk, which loves to walk around my house, does not show any respect to
the
  owner (except of rising his tail when approached) and makes my fresh air
  porch evening much less fresh. I used to read about the bastards in James
  Oliver Curwood books when I was a kid and even then this particular form
of
  animal planet did not rise any desire to meet it in the real  world.

  Witold