-----Original Message-----
From: AAM (African Association of Madison)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ALEX LAGIA REDD
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 1:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meet New Ghanian Family in Madison

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to introduce Mr. Kofi and Mrs. Sandi Bekoe. Mr. Kofi Bekoe
arrived in Madison from Ghana last April to joined his wife Sandi in
Madison.

The couple would like to be part of the African community here. Let's
welcome them wholeheartedly!

Contact information: 5726 Russett Rd.Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608-278-8472
email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Alex Redd

We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that time is ripe to do
right.

AAM Website: http://www.danenet.wicip.org/aam

AAM Website: http://www.danenet.wicip.org/aam