From: "BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Sterilization (was Re: My Job)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:12:48 EDT
LOL As they say, mental illness is hereditary. It is passed from
teenagers to parents! I can remember chasing Judy through the back streets of East
Memphis at
70 MPH. Talk about crazy (me, not her, she was performing her developmental
job description.
The same child (woman) just cooked Joyce and I a great dinner Saturday
night for our anniversary!
Scott, if you want to talk adoption..both of mine are adopted. They
are great!
Bobby