Hi, everyone.
    I just joined the list.  I've been a ham for 39 years, but pretty inactive for the last ten years.  Recently, I got a call from a 17-year-old boy whose mother is a friend of mine, asking if I could help him study CW for his exam.  Well, the guy passed his Tech. and General in the same afternoon, and I subsequently got bitten by the "hamming" bug and bought myself an Icom IC706MKIIG.  I bought it, because of the speech chip, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a good way for a blind person to navigate the menus independently.  Can it be done with the optional computer interface?  External key pad?  Etc.
    Thanks, and 73s.

Dave
W I 3 Y