-------- Original Message --------

I thought you would be interested in this resource that is available
from : www.consortiumnrrtc.org

Announcement

The Consortium for Children and Youth with Disabilities and Special
Health Care Needs announces the availability of an on-line annotated
bibliography of videotapes, compact disc technology, and web resources
on assistive technology related to infants, children and adolescents.

The bibliography is grouped in categories.  The titles in a category are
presented alphabetically.  Each entry includes the title, producer,
date, stock or reference number, cost, description and ordering
information, whenever available.

Please feel free to down load this bibliography from our website:
www.consortiumnrrtc.org.  Also, please share with your colleagues.

The Consortium for Children and Youth with Disabilities and Special
Health Care Needs brings together clinicians, policy analysts, and
families of persons with disabilities from four organizations, each of
which has a distinguished track record of work on behalf of children
with special needs:  The Georgetown University Center for Child and
Human Development ; the Heller School at Brandeis University; the
Institute for Child Health Policy at the University of Florida; and
Family Voices, a national organization of families and friends of
children with special health care needs.  In July 2000, the Consortium
was awarded a five-year grant from the United States Department of
Education's Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services
(OSERS), through its National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation
Research (NIDRR), as a national Rehabilitation Research and Training
Center (RRTC).

The mission of the Consortium is to improve rehabilitation outcomes for
children and youth with disabilities and/or special health care needs
through focused and applied research, targeted training for
professionals and others involved in care, and active dissemination of
our work.  All our activities are fueled by a conviction to make a
positive difference in the lives of children with special health care
needs, their families, and the legions of service providers who support
them.