Greetings from Minnesota.

I am writing to ask for some feedback about the Microsoft XP Magnifier,
Narrator, and On-screen Keyboard.  Here at Hennepin County, we are preparing
our new public workstation image and would like to include these tools if
they would be of assistance to patrons.  Any opinions?

We are also working on our computer lab image to offer Open Book and JAWS so
the aforementioned tools would not be used as the exclusive accessibility
features.  Staff will, of course, receive training to show patrons how use
the software effectively.

Thank you in advance for sharing your expertise,

Meg Canada
Office Applications Trainer
eLibrary Applications Training & Development
Hennepin County Library
(952)847-8587