I have a network problem.I have 4 computers, 3 running 98 and 1 running XP Professional.All of them are on the internet though a hub.I have the Computer Name,Computer Description and work in all of them. I ran the network wizard on the XP frist, then ran the floppy on the rest of them,and the 3 running 98 are all networked and I can see all of them from anyone of the ones running 98. But XP shows just itself any thouths to what could be wrong Thank a lot for the help.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com