From: ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: my too short statements
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:26:51 -0700
it is apparent that i am falling short on my messages.
my doc has taken me off my job. i am waiting to see if
i can retire with a pension (smaller than i'd get if i
made it to 65.) i have herniated disk, bone spurs in
the vertabre, and permanant tendon and ligaments in my
shoulders, elbows, wrist, and fingers. all of this
causes pain. i have been trying to make my post short
to save the hands. obviously i have shortened some
things to the point that i am being misunderstood. ie:
it looked as i was trying to insult mag. had she not
known me, she'd have felt insulted. not what i
intended at all. mag is one of my favorite liberals.
now last night, my shortness made some of you think
i was leaving the group. i only was saying i am tired
depressed and cranky, so i'll go to bed. mmaybe i
sould have said just that.
i'll try to not shorten things so much that you'll
not understand what i am really thinking.
i am sorry.