From: ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Addressing an ad-hominm and asking for welcome...
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:23:08 -0700
scott, you are free to say anything you want. this is
not a censored list. i have asbestos skin. i can take
a flame or two along the way. actually i was out of
line to just drob a one liner out there with no
accompaning logic as to what i was trying to say.
texas taxpayers now have to pay for a special session
to bring back the inportant bills that died while
these guys were "on vacation."