I am a perfectionist by nature. Each morning, when I look at myself in the mirror I see things to improve...

Hello there!  I have been accepted and will attend the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign !  I am scheduled to fly up there to see the campus on May 15th.  It is a last minute type deal.  The only problem is I can't find an accessible hotel room up there.  They are having graduation in Urbana at that time.  Are there any places you recommend I could check with?

I don't care how much it cost. (Within reason).  I looked at some motel rooms. But  my mom wants me to at a hotel.  She has problems understanding that I am 25.  :)

Any ideas?

Jan

Then, I look at other people and realize my life is not half bad...