Well, I am new to this list thing , but I am in search of a human being
that is to have the same symptoms as myself.  I would be so excited to
speak with someone about this problem... re-appearing back muscle spasms,
that may be related to celiacs disease,  I am new to the celiacs disease.
I have the spasms weekly. Thank you to the ones that reply with this
condition, or know of someone like myself. Diana