Recently I have been using Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner and have not been feeling well.  I called the company today only to find out both products DO contain gluten.
I do not know if shampoo and conditioner can cause a reaction but thought I'd let everyone know for whats its worth anyway.
I was using Neutrogena with no problem so will go back to it.
Anyone else had this experience?

Janet, Maine