Couldn't agree more! There are so many fascinating and wonderful contributions and discussions in this group, all one has to do is READ and learn from all of you! Thankyou all - you are very much appreciated!
Ozzie
 Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hans Kylberg wrote:
> I am soon off there again, but this time it will be mainly
> restaurant food.
>
> http://w1.860.telia.com/~u86019891/afr.html
>
> - Hans

Hans, these pictures are great. I really appreciate your sharing them and
your story. It is very, very interesting. I would love to learn even more
about your trip.

--Richard